The Miller FO-103-S' singular hole design efficiently strips away the buffer coating from the bare fiber in one compact tool that is factory-set & requires no adjustment. Manufactured to precise tolerances, its diameter holes & V-openings in blade allow for accurate & clean stripping without scratching or nicking the bare fiber. It features a pivot pin, spring & precision handles with printed stripping reference enhance the functionality & durability of the tool
- For stripping 250 micron buffer coating from 125 micron optical fiber.
- Precision diameter hole & V-opening in blade allow for accurate buffer coating removal.
- Pivot pin, spring and precision handles enhance tool functionality and durability.
- Factory set, requires no adjustment.
- Prevents scratching or nicking of optical fiber.
- All cutting surfaces are precision formed, hardened, tempered and ground assuring precise buffer removal.
- Made in the U.S.A.