CLETOP Type A Cleaner for SC, FC, ST, White Tape
Solvent Free, 400+ Cleanings
Item No: 14703
MFG Part#: 14703
The CLETOP Type A is a cassette style fiber optic connector cleaner systems that can be refilled for reducing cleaning costs. They use densely woven micro-fiber cleaning fabrics to remove harmful contaminates off of the ferrule end face. The CLETOP Type A cassette cleaning tool will accommodate all single fiber connections. The CLETOP Type A is designed to clean both Single-mode and Multimode ferrules on SC, FC and ST connectors.
The CLETOP Type A cassette cleaning tool is ideal for field use at FTTX work sites. This version accommodates the OptiTap™ connector housing making it ideal for technicians that need to clean OptiTap™ plug connectors on drop cables.
The anti-static cloth material produces a pristine fiber tip and minimizes contaminant attraction. The cleaning fabric is pre-washed and produces less than 70 pcs/CFM of particles > 1mm in size, making this system excellent for use in any production environment
including clean rooms.
- Replacement reels are easy to install and reduce the cost per cleaning
- 400+ Cleanings
- Eliminates electrostatic charge
- The washed, ultra clean micro-fiber cloth captures debris and other contamination
- The cloth is robust, it does not fray or leave any fibrous materials behind
- The most cost effective high-end cleaning solution available
- FTTX work sites installing OptiTap™ drop cables
- Data center installation and preventative maintenance
- Central office and head end new equipment installations and preventive maintenance
- Production facilities that terminate fiber optic cable assemblies
- Testing and measuring laboratories using optoelectronic equipment
- Any application that uses unmated fiber optic connectors
- Fiber Optic Satellite Communication Systems
CLETOP Type A Cleaner for SC, FC and ST Connectors. Uses US Conec refill 14709 or NTT-AT refill 14100700